Additionally, our website links to other websites and are not responsible for the content to which interconnect with our website. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the availability of such links as we have no control over them.
How we collect information
To improve our website information is gathered from the details given to us in the portal. Such ways include: When you create an account, the information provided such as your name and email address. Any other information may voluntarily be provided to us. Such details are used to process inquiries and transactions. Additional information to the profile can include details such as current location, industry, phone number and picture. If you suspect that someone has impersonated you due to your likeness. Your request should be made known by contacting us via email.
As part of the review submission process, a person’s name, company phone number and email addresses are confidential and inaccessible to the public. For posted reviews, a user has the choice to remain anonymous. For example, only your job title, industry, company description, and location. If one chooses to attribute reviews then they agree that we may publicly display such information in connection with review through the services. Remaining anonymous ensures that we will only display the results along with department, industry, company and location.
Information about others
You may provide information about others for example, names, phone numbers, emails and companies to support reference check and review process. However, one should obtain consent of those individuals prior submitting the data to Canada Research Company. Such details are only used for reference check only.
Information obtained from your use of our website
Other sources of information include cookies, pixel tags, IP addresses and browsers usually obtained during site visits. Analysis of such data provides incentive as to how visitors interact with the website and enables corrections overtime. This interaction also helps to evaluate the efforts put in advertising for example demographic information, language, duration on website and date of visit.
Information about location may include general information such as IP address and zip code. Other more specific are the Geographic Positioning Systems present on mobile devices. For example, if you provide a zip code that you live in a certain area; such information may be passed to our agents. If one wants to access our services via their phone and do not want the location disclosed, then it is advisable that that they disable their GPS location in their device. We also collect information through third party websites such as Google Analytics.
How we use the information
- Fulfill your request and provide tailored content to you
- Communicate with you through e mail.
- Establish your account and provide the services.
- Communicate with you through e mail such as updating clients on our products.
- Study the effectiveness of advertising and promotional material including online analytics.
- Provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed.
- Improve services and develop new features for customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and take action on unlawful activities that may pose harm to a person such may include physical violence, threats and fraud.
How we share information
- If we have consent or when it is necessary.
- We may share information with third party vendors who provide specific services on our behalf. However, third party vendors are not permitted o share the information for any other purpose.
- As a result of corporate events such as mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcy, liquidation and dissolution we may transfer information to the relevant party.
- When we believe that sharing of the information will be necessary to be part of an investigation due to possible unlawful activities. Such may include physical harm or civil rights violations.
We have implemented technical, physical and administrative methods to safeguard all information provided to us. These thus vary depending on sensitivity of the information at stake.
Social media and personal identifiable information
The services are not intended for children under sixteen years. Therefore we do not knowingly (or allow our third party) to collect any information for children under sixteen years. If we become aware of the existence of such information, we shall delete such data as quickly as possible and terminate any account they have with us. While our research may involve talking to such persons, their mandate only relies on the consent of their parents.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be modified from time to time without notice as our business practices and legal requirements evolve. In such a case we shall include the effective date of the update. Notably, any changes will be published on the company website and it is paramount that you check more often to keep up with this policy. Kindly review carefully and if you disagree with any clause you must stop using the service. If you do not understand any section kindly send an email to our support team. Continuing to use our website after we publish, means you have consented to such changes.
Rights of third party